This is a legal agreement (“License Agreement”) between you and Omabuarts.
If you proceed to download any assets, you hereby signify that you have agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth below. The assets are only licensed to you; they are not sold to you. The assets and its copyright contained herein are owned by Omabuarts.
The assets may be used royalty-free for these purposes:
- For personal or commercial use.
- For advertising or promotional use.
- For websites or any digital presence.
- In any electronic devices and appliances.
- In broadcast, multimedia, video games or animation.
- In books or magazines.
- The assets may be modified for individual style and appearance.
However, you are not permitted to:
- Market, distribute, give, transfer, sell or sub-license the assets in any form with the exception of an End Product in the form of a compiled application such as a video game. In this case, the End Product must not make able its users to obtain the assets and its source files or use it outside the End Product.
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the redistribution is for free.
- You must not permit an end user to extract an Item and use it separately from the End Product created using that Item.
- You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over an Item within the End Product created using that Item.
Any inquiries and acquisition of licenses, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.