This is a legal agreement (“License Agreement”) between you and Omabuarts Studio.
If you proceed to download any 2D, 3D, and other digital asset (“Asset”), you hereby signify that you have agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth below. The Assets are only licensed to you; they are not sold to you. The Assets and its copyright contained herein are owned by Omabuarts Studio.
The Assets may be used royalty-free for these purposes:
- For personal or commercial use.
- For advertising or promotional use.
- For websites or any digital presence.
- In any electronic devices and appliances.
- In broadcast, multimedia, video games or animation.
- In books or magazines.
- The assets may be modified for individual style and appearance.
However, you are not permitted to:
- Market, distribute, give, transfer, sell or sub-license the Assets in any form with the exception of an End Product in the form of a compiled application such as a video game. In this case, the End Product must not make able its users to obtain the Assets and its source files or use it outside the End Product.
- You can’t redistribute the Assets as stock, in a tool or template, as source files, or as physical product. You can’t do this with an Asset either on its own or bundled with other Assets, and even if you modify the Asset. You can’t redistribute or make available the Asset as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the redistribution is for free.
- You may not redistribute the Asset and its derivatives including screenshots and renders as NFT.
- You must not permit an end user to extract an Asset and use it separately from the End Product created using that Asset.
- You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over an Asset within the End Product created using that Asset.
Any inquiries and acquisition of licenses, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.